Friday, October 23, 2015

A Number I Can Trust 7'' (2015)

A Number I Can Trust 7''


As with each set of singles from the previous Wicked Ricky albums, Poor Substitute and A Number I Can Trust 7''s follow the same format. The A side is featured on the record, while the B side is an exclusive cut, written and recorded by Ricked Wicky's Nick Mitchell. Each 7'' was pressed on black vinyl and limited to 500 copies worldwide.


Side A:
A Number I Can Trust- Same version appears on the LP Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair. You can read the review there.

Side B:
Small Town Underground- Slow melting, steady rock song with meandering melodies and a devil-may-not-care-but-I-don't-give-a-fuck-either attitude. Psych folk bridge dropout... Song as a whole isn't completely paving new grounds, but the production, ideas, and lackadaisical melodies make for another sneak attack B side.

No comments:

Post a Comment